We are pleased to launch a new landing page on 'Universal Video Laryngoscopy'
(UVL) and the role the i-view™ video laryngoscope can play in helping those looking to move towards more routine use of video laryngoscopy (VL) in their hospital or organisation.
The new page discusses its advantages in general, why more routine use of VL may have benefits to both clinician and patient, as well as discussing the more specific benefits of the i-view™ video laryngoscope.
The landing page includes separate pages for the following subjects, which are discussed in detail:Why more routine use of video laryngoscopy?
• Benefits of video laryngoscopy
• Video laryngoscopy and COVID-19
• Video laryngoscopy - guidelines and algorithmsWhy i-view™?
• i-view™ infection control benefits and COVID-19
• i-view™ product improvements and published evidence
• Video laryngoscopy wherever and whenever you intubate
Take a look at the full UVL landing page
, and for further information on the i-view™ video laryngoscope view the dedicated landing page
or make an enquiry