for FREE to attend the online Airways webinar and workshop on Friday 11th June 12-16:00 BST.
Intersurgical are proud to be sponsoring the first FREE
online King's College Hospital Collaborative Airway Webinar and Workshop on Friday 11th June 2021 from 12:00 – 16:00 BST.
The event is 'designed to teach, or refresh your experience in, using basic and advanced equipment and techniques in the management of anticipated and unexpected difficult airway'
This is a unique course is collaborating with satellite workshops and many faculty members, which can be viewed on the website link.
Chaired by Dr Oliver Long, Consultant Anaesthetist and Site Medical Director, and Dr Bran Retnasingham, Consultant Anaesthetist, the programme will include sessions on:
- Videolaryngoscopy: Dr Bran Retnasingham, Consultant Anaesthetist, King's College Hospital
- Fibreoptic Intubation: Dr Nick Parry, Consultant Anaesthetist, King's College Hospital
- Hybrid Intubation: Dr Jay Dasan, Consultant Anaesthetist, King's College Hospita
- Peri-operative Transnasal High Flow Oxygen: Dr James Bland, Consultant Anaesthetist, King's College Hospital
- Emergency Front of Neck Access: Dr Andy Pool, Consultant Anaesthetist, King's College Hospital
There will also be an International Expert Session chaired by Dr Jay Dasan, Consultant Anaesthetist, Kings College Hospital which features key opinion leaders from Dubai, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Singapore.
This course is in partnership with Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, Lewisham & Greenwich and Portsmouth University Hospital for an interactive learning experience.Register
now to reserve your place and we hope you enjoy the event.