StarMed CaStar R Ped - Paediatric hood for NIV
The CaStar R Ped is a comfortable, versatile and lightweight NIV patient interface for paediatrics. It is designed to offer an alternative to traditional methods of NIV delivery. The CaStar R Ped is well tolerated for extended periods and can reduce the risks associated with both endotracheal intubation and face mask use.
• Manufactured from phthalate-free materials
• 22M connectors compliant to ISO standard
• Comfortable and atraumatic underarm fastening straps
• Two versatile sealed access ports suitable for probes or catheters of various gauges
• New design patient access port. Fitted with bi-directional anti-asphyxiation valve which opens automatically in the event of pressure failure
Single packed. Custom-packs are supplied on specific request of the customer.
You may also be interested in the following products: