The VHB20 Series Respiratory humidifier provides a further customer option for active humidification and is a perfect platform for our extensive range of heated wire products and accessories.
The VHB20 Series Respiratory Humidifier offers a number of key benefits:
• Two customisable pre-set treatment modes
• Automatic humidity monitoring and control to optimise gas delivery and minimise rainout
• Large high resolution colour screen suitable for day and night operation
• Comprehensive range of operational alarms, including a low humidity alarm
• The VHB20 is delivered ready for use with the temperature probe and heated wire adaptor lead included in the package
VHB20 series respiratory humidifier features and benefits
1. Configurable display - Choice of chamber or patient end airway temperature
2. Locking button - One touch mounting allows for easy insertion and removal of the humidification chamber
3. Wide range of applications - Compatible with non-heated, single heated and dual heated wire breathing systems
4. 2.8” TFT colour screen display - Large and clear display with automatic night mode to reduce glare
5. Mode selection - Invasive and non-invasive preset modes with optional user control of temperature settings
6. Alarm indicator panel - Allows for fast and intuitive response to errors
7. Display of run time - To monitor current treatment duration
Chambers for heated humidification
We offer a comprehensive range of active humidification chambers for use with the more commonly found humidifiers used in the intensive care areas. Compatible with all our heated wire products, all three chamber options feature 22mm male connectors and a clear polycarbonate body for instant and accurate visible fluid level assessment.
• The dual float auto fill humidification chamber can be used in a variety of respiratory support therapies ranging from CPAP through to full mechanical ventilation including high frequency oscillation for all size patients. This chamber offers the clinician a constant water level, as the used fluid is automatically replaced from a reservoir bag. As a result the system compressible volume does not fluctuate, making the auto fill chamber the first choice in all intensive care areas from neonatal through to adult.
• The manual fill chamber feature a clamp along the fill line which isolates the chamber from the fluid reservoir bag. This chamber requires the clinician to monitor the water level and open the clamp when more fluid is required. Seen as a lower cost alternative and is sometimes used in high driving pressure applications (eg. nFlow™).
• The low volume manual fill chamber also features the fill line clamp. With very low compressible volume, it is ideally suited for applications like advanced high frequency ventilation for all sizes of patient.
Humidification electrical adapter leads
We also provide a range of leads for electrical connection of the heated wire breathing system to the humidifier.
Breathing systems for active humidification with heated wire
Breathing systems are available with single or dual heated wires and can be supplied complete with or without an auto fill humidification chamber. All Intersurgical active humidification breathing systems are suitable for use with the majority of humidification base units found in intensive care areas.
|51006745||VHB20 respiratory humidifier (UK)||English||1|
|51008701||VHB20 respiratory humidifier (EU1)||English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian||1|
|51008749||VHB20 respiratory humidifier (EU2)||English, French, German, Dutch||1|
|51008750||VHB20 respiratory humidifier (EU3)||English, Turkish, Polish, Sweden||1|
|51008751||VHB20 respiratory humidifier (EU4)||English, Danish||1|
|51006181||VHB20 termperature nad humidity probe||–||1|
|2310000 (S*)||Dual float auto fill humidification chamber with fill set||30 (30*)|
|2320000||Manual fill humidification chamber fill set and clamp||30|
|2330000||Low volume manual fill humidification chamber with fill set and clamp||30|
|5600000||Electrical adaptor lead for single heated wire breathing systems with black plug MR850™, 7000 Series 1||MR850™, 7000 Series||1|
|5601000||Electrical adaptor lead for dual heated wire breathing systems with black plug MR850™, 7000 Series||MR850™, 7000 Series||1|
|5603000||Electrical adaptor lead for single heated wire breathing systems with grey plug MR730™||MR730™||1|
|5604000||Electrical adaptor lead for dual heated wire breathing systems with grey plug MR730™||MR730™||1|
|51006182||Electrical adaptor lead for dual heated wire breathing systems with grey-red plug||VHB20 Series||1|
Dual heated wire
|2066310||22mm Dri-Therm dual heated wire breathing system with autofill chamber and extra limb. ≥1.6m||7|
|2026000 (S*)||22mm Flextube dual heated wire breathing system with limbs. ≥1.6m||10 (12*)|
|2026310 (S*)||22mm Flextube dual heated wire breathing system with auto-fill chamber and 0.4m and 0.5m limb. ≥1.6m||7 (6*)|
Single Heated wire
|2025000||22mm Flextube single heated wire breathing system with water trap and limb. ≥1.6m||7|
|2025310 (S*)||22mm Flextube single heated wire breathing system with water trap, auto-fill chamber and 0.5m limb. ≥1.6m||10 (12*)|
We offer a wide choice of breathing systems for active humidification for adults, paediatrics and neonatal patients.
To find out more please visit the supporting documents and pages or get in touch.
INSPIRED™ is a trademark of Vincent Medical. MR850, MR730, MR850, MR500 and MR600 are trademarks of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. (S*) Add an S to the seven digit code number for the sterile version of this product eg. 5000000S (sterile box quantity is shown in brackets).