Video laryngoscopy - wherever and whenever you intubate
i-view™ is a single use, fully disposable video laryngoscope providing the option of video laryngoscopy wherever you might need to intubate. It offers a cost effective solution, by combining all the advantages of a fully integrated video laryngoscope in a single use, disposable product.
incorporates a Macintosh blade, so can also be used for direct as well as video laryngoscopy. The ergonomic design ensures i-view is easy and instinctive to use and the integral LCD screen provides an optimal view in a variety of light conditions; and it's ready for use seconds after removing from the packaging.
Key advantages of video laryngoscopy include:
• Better view of the larynx
• Reduced head and neck manipulation
• Less force required
• Reduced attempts at laryngoscopy
• Higher success rate than direct laryngoscopy when direct laryngoscopy fails
Key product features include:
- One size - no need to stock multiple sizes
- Single use - reduced the risk of cross infection and avoids reprocessing csosts
- Fully disposable - no need to rmeove batteries prior to disposal